free web site hit counter Kung Fu San Soo: Kung Fu San Soo And It's Impressions On My Life

Monday, February 27, 2006

Kung Fu San Soo And It's Impressions On My Life

A little about my history with this deadly art.

I was introduced to this devastating art by Master Bob Ward (while he taught at Sequoia Racquetball World in Santa Ana) in 1990, as a young man I experienced it's devastating application through Master Ward and was forever drawn to learn more of this ancient fighting system. I currently train and study under Master Kurt Bellman in Riverside, CA and still actvely keep in touch with Master Ward as well.

I have made many friends in this wonderful art and I have never met a brother or sister in San Soo that I didn't like. I encourage any and all who read this and other websites to fully investigate this art and see for themselves the knowledge it contains, the wonderful people who train in this system and the confidence gained from training hard and learning as much of it as possible. Jimmy H. Woo is the foundation and all of us are his growing seeds. Help us carry on this incredible tradition and knowledge. Formal Salute to all of my Brothers and Sisters in San Soo.

Also one of my favorite hang outs if J.P. Kings (Jimmy H. Woo's Grandson) Yahoo Group: http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/IKFSSA-Email-group/. Come by and say hi if you are interested in Kung Fu San Soo (KFSS). There is always a good discussion ro event posted there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home